Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 22, 2009

    Selamat Hari Raya everyone :D !

    Going town tomorrow to buy Mooncake with sister, B &Bl!
    &Finally I could collect my phone!

    Yesterday, stayed at home during the noon.
    Was pretty bored, so started baking -.-
    Bake a cake, everything was perfect!
    But, there's a small small mistake. Lol!



    If you can see, there's a star, heart and a bear shape on the cake.
    After that, during evening, head down to Queens way with Daddy &Sister.

    19th Sept '09 ( Saturday )

    Dinner together with Daddy, ah ma &Sweetheart!
    Isn't it weird that sweetheart joined us for dinner!? Lol.
    Head down to Thomson for Roti Prata!
    Then, daddy fetch us to Compass &from there we cab down to BoatQuay for drinking!


    Head to Cosy pub to meet the rest! It's been so long since I last met them la!
    Sweetheart do not really know them, especially chicken little.
    But guess what! We arrive like not even 2 minutes &they click so so well!
    I was like, omg? Haha, after sometime, I head off as I've something on.
    Sorry about it friends! Will be waiting for the next gathering!

    18th Sept '09 ( Friday )

    Head down to Punggol Marina with Kailing & Pohchoo for drinking!
    &Not to mention something, ChuanHo bomb us! Put us plane! Damn him -.-
    We arrive there around 12am if I'm not wrong. There were other people I know were there too!
    But was sitting next to us.


    Huaiping was there too, LuLu, Joanna &one more which I can't remember?


    Duanming my son! :D

    Vincent, the Birthday boy (:


    Oh, that's my hand if I'm not wrong :D

    Okay, that's my stupid face -.-

    She told me to put on a big smile to show my teeth, so I did it.


    Oh, this was taken after a few hours. When everyone was quite tipsy!!



    It's very blury cause they keep playing with the smoke!









    Yeah, didn't put make up that day. &Almost everyone notice it!
    I didn't know I'll look so so so pale without it ):
    &It's like so dark, so I thought no one would notice it -.-
    Nevermind about that, I really enjoy the night very much! I bet everyone do too!
    The dancing, the singing, the drinking, the games, all that! :D
    But at 4am, there's a lady or should I say a drunk lady? Nothing better to do &find trouble with me :/
    So dumb? Lol, alright. A waitress even step on my finger! It hurt so much.
    &I even break a glass -.- Head back home at 5am.

    17th Sept '09 ( Thursday )

    As usual, head down to Yishun to do revision with my Cousin.
    After that head down to Changi Village to look for Darl &co.
    Order 3bottles of beer for fun, but I'm not the one who order. It was darl.
    So head back home after that.

    1 comment:

    KAILING said...

    Haha, punggol marina this friday =D