Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 7, 2009

    08th Sept '09 ( Tomorrow, Tuesday )

    Gonna be Joy's nanny for the day!
    ( But most of the time I'll be sleeping &leave the job to others )
    Hahahaha.

    07th Sept '09 ( Today )

    Woke up &head down to Amk with sister to meet Cousin!
    Walk around, bought a top for myself. Pretty loving it (:
    Bought a book for myself too.


    Invisible Trade, there's part 2 for this. But hope I'll read finish this book!
    Hope this book won't be the same like the other two, which I've neglect it.
    Head back home for dinner after that.

    5th Sept '09 ( Saturday )

    Manage to sleep for like 3 hours only, after a night of drinking on Friday.
    Head down to Geylang for praying. Pray my cousin as well as the 7th month.
    Found this Chihuahua, which is just beside it.
    So cute! So obedient! So thin! It's like so different from my dog! ( Which is also a Chihuahua )
    My dog is so fat, ain't obedient at all. Naughty, fierce. All the bad points!


    Its right ear has been bitten off by its mother when its young. Sad right!
    After that, head down to Yishun for a few hours. Then send Aunt &uncle to airport.
    As they're going to Korea! Head to airport to meet all the cousins!
    It's a cousin gathering! Without my Sister &Wanee cousin. Lol.
    Had dinner at Fish &co.



    This is Ayden, I mean of course. The one sitting on top of my cousin.
    He's quite &cute!


    Head back home at midnight, saw an accident at TPE.
    There's like 17 cars bang into each other?

    4th Sept '09 ( Friday )

    A drinking night with Huaiping, Kailing, Lynna &Co.
    Drank 1bottle of Martell, 3bottles of Chivas, 1bottle of Volka &1jug of beer.













    Recently, lot's of bad things happen to me.

    - Tooth chipped.
    - Nail break.
    - Fell down while walking down the stairs.
    - Sore eye.
    - Ear piece finally break down.

    Can't remember anymore, but know there's more!
    Goodnight all!

    Alvin, Cheerup. Try everything! Try &you'll know there's method to solve it!
    There's a time where I saw this quote from somewhere. *Edited. ( Stupid sweetheart, leak out this quote. ) Actually, it's from Bestdenki! Lol.* It says :

    No one will manufacture a lock without a key.
    Similarly, God won't give problem without a solutions.


    This is meaningful (:

    Darling, no matter what. I'll still hope there's miracles. Even if you go in RTC, I still hope it's will only be a few months.
    Not 18months, even though you mention. RTC minimum 18months.
    I'll wait for you, I'll fetch you out. I'll send you letter every moment you could read.
    I'll visit you with your mother. But, I shall not mention all this first.
    It's not 100% comfirm you'll get in, it's only a higher percentage.
    I'll go your final court on Thursday. Let's pray hard (:

    No comments: