Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 26, 2009

    Last night, around 1am, was feeling hungry.
    Craving for Fried Kway Tiao, so asked Darl to accompany me down.
    Didn't ate Fried Kway Tiao as it's close, so ate Duck noodle instead.
    After that, head back home at 2am.
    Thanks Darl for the accompany!

    Just came back home from Plaza Sing with Huaiping &Michelle.
    &Compass with Huaiping &Kailing.
    Once home, got a call from Sweetheart. Asking me to go down Rev for a drink.
    Now I've to go out again -.-
    Felt so so tired, cause I didn't really get to sleep last night!
    Cause of a bloody guy called B. So freaking pissed.
    Alright, shall upload picture soon once I've gotten it from Huaiping.
    Ta.
    &A big sorry to Darl!

    No comments: