Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 24, 2009

    Hey people! I've lost my mobile phone ): What's more, it's my main phone.
    Damn..
    Contact me though Msn or my another number for the time being ( For those who have it )
    But getting my Sim card back tomorrow.

    24th Sept '09 ( Today )

    Was at home till evening, as usual. Head down to Yishun to do revision.
    I think I'm pretty hard working today, cause I did everything &listen.
    Didn't use my phone at all, except some calls from parents and so..
    After that, cousin give me a ride down to Bishan to meet B &co from Best denki.
    Waited for cab &cab down to ECP for foooooddddd!
    I'll pop my eyes out once I see food and munch them all! Hahahaha!
    Like now, I'm super hungry can ):
    Once board down the cab, waited for the rest.
    Finding seats for everyone to munch our food, found one.
    Settle down, &FOUND OUT THAT MY BLOODY PHONE IS MISSING!!
    ( This isn't the first time anyway, so isn't as panic as before )
    But still, there's still a little bit of panic in me. Look around, walk back the place.
    Tried to call my phone, at first it's getting through. I was glad about it, cause there's hope.
    Soon, it keep hanging up my calls and soon it's off.
    So upset la! Feel like giving that person a punch -.-
    But, it's fate anyway, can't control it right!?
    But I think it dropped down on the cab, thinking of lodging a complain to the company.
    But I did not see it's number plate! @#$%^&
    The person who get my phone is so so not honest can, so mean.
    Can't people be more honest!? Lol, never mind.
    Got to head down to Compass tomorrow to get my Sim card &buy dog food!

    After that, order some food & a few bottles of beer and drank them up.
    Take a short scroll on the beach with them, &settle down on a bench.
    Chit chat, then head back home at midnight.

    I'm still thinking about the phone, kinda spoil mood!
    My Sim card, my contacts, my pictures, my songs, my memory stick &My GUCCI LANYARD is gone!!
    Ahh, hate that person -.-
    So dumb la, just took back my another phone yesterday from the service center.
    &Change the Samsung phone away.
    &Now my main phone is gone? I've to use the Samsung phone again?!
    AHHH!

    &I'm all blue today! My nails, my sandal, my shorts &my top!
    ( Random )


    23th Sept '09 ( Wednesday )

    It's a double date with...

    .

    .

    .

    .
    .
    .



    My sister, Jamie, &her boyfriend, BingLong!

    This time is not Sweetheart &Andrew -.-
    First, me &B head down to ICA building to do his passport.
    Then train down to Orchard to meet the other love birds.
    Head to Ion as she wanna buy pump at Rubi. The shop which sells shoes at 2 for $25!
    So, she just gonna get one pump only. &Asked me to get one more, I don't wear pumps.
    So I bought a sandals, bought it for the sake of it only -.-
    &So lucky, B's cousin is working there &it's the supervisor!
    So we get 50% off!!! Two item at only $14! Wooohooo! So worth it right.
    After that, head to Wisma to collect my phone &head to Teppayanki in the food court to eat!







    UNGLAM.


    After that, head to Nee Ang ( Takashimaya ) to get our Moon cakes!!!!!
    Walk around, walk a few rounds. People there must be wondering why they keep seeing us.
    &I walked around, eating samples!!! HAHAHA.
    Yummy!!!!! The orea cheese, the durain, the lychee.. YUMMY.
    B bought a $70 traditional double yolk mooncake from one of the store which is Ritz - Carlton for my family!



    &I bought a 4season durain Mooncake for his side. So tempting ):
    After that, they head their ways &I head to B's place.
    Head back home at Midnight.



    This is the sandals I bought!

    BYE with a sad face ):

    No comments: