Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 17, 2009

    Finally I've update about my days!
    So hard to recall it!

    Kenwood really pissed me off!
    &Now I've to try Delonghi!?

    16th Sept '09 ( This Wednesday )


    Head down to woodland then at 630pm, train down to Amk to celebrate Uncle's birthday!
    Shall wait for the picture to be sent by my cousin then I'll upload it.
    Then at 9pm, train back to woodland to catch the movie ' Blood ties ' at 950pm.

    Rating : 3.5/5

    Not really that interesting, kinda draggy.
    It's actually all about revenge, I thought it's about ghostly or something -.-
    It's M18 by the way, so worried I couldn't get in as they check the person in front of me!
    Which I think they'll also check me for my IC. But they didn't!

    Happy birthday Uncle!

    15th Sept '09 ( This Tuesday )

    Head to Expo for John Little sales!


    Recalling about all the happening last week.....

    The rest of the day can't recall at all -.-


    Can't remember which date, bought a new perfume again.
    It's Incanto charms form Ferragamo!
    Bought wrong perfume, but it's alright -.-



    12th Sept '09 ( Saturday )

    Head down to Yishun to meet Sen &Kel!
    Was feeling down this few days, so head to Rev for drinking with Alvin.

    10th Sept '09 ( Thursday )

    Darl's final court.

    It's a good thing that every was fine.
    She was given a second chance.
    Probation, 7pm have to be home.
    It's so early right -.- Hope you'll learn your lesson okay!
    Everything you promise your parent and friends are empty promises!
    Don't think I don't know what's happening around you!
    After that head to Yishun then head to Bishan to meet Sweetheart &Lynna!
    They went there for Prawning! But by the time I've reach, the time is up!
    Reach at 1030pm, which is the time that they finish prawning.
    So I reach and order two bottle of beer!
    &They BBQ all the prawns &I get to eat them free! Enjoying it without doing anything.
    Only provide beer! Hahahaha. Yummy lo!
    After that, we chit-chat order lots of food and cab home around 2plus!
    Suppose to take the last bus, but in the end we chat till 2 plus!

    Yeah, girls talk. Gossip, that's what girls do!







    9th Sept '09 ( Last Wednesday )

    Went lots of places, but didn't really enjoy my day.
    &Tuesday, it sucks. Sigh.

    It's all a Nightmare, I'm awake now.
    Thanks.

    No comments: