Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 2, 2009

    Well, it's 2.45am now. Yawns, gonna get some sleep soon.
    Yes, tomorrow is my off day &is also my pay day. Was looking forward to it,
    but now. Not really, gonna be dead bored. Guess my pay will be deducted again~
    &I'll be going there alone, again~ Sweetheart not coming with me again~ ):
    Zzz, gonna save money le. Cut down everything, times are super bad, yawns.
    I wanna go drinking, I'm craving for drinking..
    But I'm just lazy to go -.- Zzz, I just miss something right now.
    Been missing it for a long time since then. Darl! Where's Buddy ): !? Gonna plan some outing with Sweetheart soon.
    I miss Sweetheart ): Boohoo!
    Sweetheart, sweetheart. I miss you ): Shit! Am I a lesbian? Oh no, I guess I am.
    Okay, stop the bullshit now. Kinda love using the word Bullshit this few days.
    Okay, that will be my new often word! Lol, that's so random. Guess I'm too boredddddd.
    Have nothing else to type, nothing much will happen tomorrow.
    Have a early good night, goodnight peeps! Ciaos.

    No comments: