Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 18, 2009

    17 March 09 ( Tuesday )

    Receive a call from Sweetheart during work, saying she bought a movie ticket for me.
    &Told me that I've to go. I gave many reasons to reject her but she don't care -.-
    So after work, Alan, Jackson, Ah boon, Sweetheart &one more guy came over to Century to pick me up.
    Head down to EHub! to catch the movie ' Dragon ball ' at 9.20pm.
    But we reach there around 9. So settle down at ' Superdog '.
    Order some food, &by the time the foods arrive it's 9.15pm.
    If people who knows me, they will know I eat very very slow.
    So, I need at least 30minutes for me. But we only have.. eh? Like 5 minutes only?
    So everyone was like swallowing their food? &It's like I took 4mouthful to eat finish my hot dog?
    My mouth is big &it can store many food but I took a long time to chew/bite it. Lol
    We really took around 5 minutes to complete everything. Lol
    Rush in to the cinema. The movie is only like 1 hour &15minutes.
    I can say, hmm not bad. Rating 3.5/5. Cause I don't understand why he have to wear that uniform -.-
    &.. I shall not say it anymore. Go catch it! :D

    After movie head down to Changi to eat some dessert! :D Yummy!
    After that went back home, thanks Alan for the ride again~! Lol.
    The next movie for me will be ' Coming soon ' ! Heard it's not that nice &scary. But still, I wanna watch it :D
    .

    .
    .
    .

    Might be going chalet, might be going drinking tomorrow night.
    No off for me this week ): Got nothing to do at all, so shall go work!
    Work was very cold everyday, make me feel like I'm in a freezer. It's true..
    Shall bring a jacket along with me tomorrow, but the colour it's kinda bright.
    Going Sentosa next week &going to do my hair treatment real soon!
    Many plans for me, gonna be busy busy busy!
    Gonna trim my eyebrow too.
    Just now went to apply ' O ' level online for English Language.
    Now I don't really feel like going to take for the examination.
    But I don't have the choice, gonna buy some exercise book ):
    There's work for me to do now! Oh my... I'm so lazy!
    Got to go now! Ciaos!

    No comments: