Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 15, 2009

    Cameron Highland + Genting - 4nights 3days

    Hello guys! I'm back! Haha, it's been a long time since you guys read a bloody hell long post from me right?
    You guys shall read one now, haha. Happy reading!



    Night 1 ( 11 march 09 )

    Head down to China town, went to take the coach at 9pm.
    Travel for quite sometime, first stop was Singapore Checkpoint.
    The officer that check my passport told me to update my passport photo. Lol
    After that, next stop was Malaysia Checkpoint. The officer don't allow me to pass cause of the photo.
    They want me to turn back to Singapore, daddy came and ask for the manager.
    Then, blahblahblah. So lucky, get through. Travel and travel..

    ItalicSister took this moon, no photo edit at all. The moon is round but not sure why it's in a heart shape.
    But it's beautiful right?! Lol, after a long long 9 hours plus ride we finally reach Cameron Highland!
    &During this long long 9 hours plus ride. I didn't even get a wink at all!
    I'm like so bloody hell tired! Yawns! Why I didn't sleep? Cause, I don't sleep in the vehicle.
    The hill was sooooo high and it took us 2 hours to get up! &the rounds was like merry-go-round. Lol, it's like the worst round about I ever get. Lol.
    The weather was pretty cold cause it's like 6 plus 7 in the morning?



    Day 1 ( 12march 09)

    Check in to the hotel and had breakfast then get some rest in our room.
    Got three room, but the 4 of us wanna squeeze in to a room.
    &Daddy &Mummy slept in another room. Lol.
    Around 2.30pm head down and one tour guide/driver show us around.
    first stop was, ' Rose Centre '.

    This is a flower, it's called the ' Blue Butterfly '
    You take two flower and you put it together &it has the butterfly shape.
    Pretty aye?
    Let the photos do the talking first, we climb all the way up. It took us 40minutes to do that.
    It's pretty high and tiring.

    We're not ready yet! Lol, please take a nicer picture.....

    There, there this is much better! But I still look unglam. Lol

    Rose are pink, Violets are blue & so am I. Lol

    I know, we're trying to act cute. Yes, the center guy is my sister's boyfriend.


    Woohoo! I Loveeeeeee Sunflowers man! This is big! Sweetheart! Look at it! Lol

    We're almost at the top! Lol, after going up we went down &the next stop was.
    Strawberry Farm! Sweetheart, it's Strawberry Farm! Lol, the strawbrerry shake was super nice!

    This is the Strawberryyyyyyyyy. Sweetheart, wanna eat it? Yummy. Lol.
    After Strawberry farm was Tea plantation. The land is sooooooo big!
    But the tour guild say it's the smallest in the world! Oh my! Can you believe it?! Lol!

    All are Tea levees.

    I saw one of the land caught fire &I ask the guide if it's common in here to have fire.
    He told me, not at all. &I wonder, why will there be fire when it's on the hill top &it's cold?
    Lol, confuse uhs? Lol.
    After this was, Bee world! Lol


    Nothing much to say about this place, boring. Lol
    After this was the Butterfly world!

    We saw this butterfly &took a picture of it. Cause we find that it is pretty.
    It's black with bright green. We don't see it in Singapore right?
    Then, we go in more deep. Guess what we saw?
    More of this butterfly, it was like 50 or so of it?
    We was like, Huh?! So many?! Then the person working there told us, this butterfly is common in Malaysia -.-
    Lol, I was like .........
    Alright, pictures do the talking now.


    Green snake! Where's the head? Lol.


    I got the tail! HAHA


    A bug! Yucks.


    A millipede! Yuckkkkks!!!!!!


    Do you know what are this two totoise doing?
    They are making love....... The upper one is like making those noise.
    They called it moan? lol, digustingggggg.
    The person also say that they need one day to make love. Lol
    ONE DAY!?


    Not showing his face, so ugly. Lol, but it's the things that is on this clothes!
    What's that? It's Leaf insect &Stick insect. Eeyerrrrr!
    Big right?!!!


    This is Leaf frog, they are also making love -.-
    The top one is the male one, yes the male.
    The bottom is the female. Not sure what's with the size -.- Lol
    &They need 3DAYS to make love! &now it's 3days!!!!


    Say hi to my new pet, Chamelon the lizzard. Lol
    After that, head down to a Temple.
    Drop down for some cornssss!

    This is the BBQ corn, it's so yummmy! I'm so in love with it.
    So sweet, tasty. But, I only get it onces ): Cause I'm now in Singapore ):
    No photos for the trip to temple. After that, head back to hotel.
    Had dinner there. &Cost mummy SG$130!!!! Just for a dinner!
    Me &Bl ( Sister's bf ) had steamboat while the rest had dinner set.
    Yes, we're a good eater. Lol.
    Now, for some hotel's pictures!



    He pull my hair okay!

    Yes, both is my jacket.
    Lol

    End of day 1.



    Day 2 ( 13march 09 )

    Woke up at 6 plus, head down. As the van came to pick us up at 715am?
    To where? To Genting! Haha, it was a long trip too!
    During the Cameron Highland round about, the three of us at the back.
    Was feeling super unwell, sister puke first in a bag. Then Me &Bl told the uncle to stop the van &let us get down.
    Then he puke first, I can't puke out. But, I was feeling very uneasy. So I dig it out.
    Yucks, you may say. Lol, feeling a little bit better only. Puke again, in a bag.
    So it's like, each of us puke 2 - 3 time? Lol, not weak okay!
    Try it your self if you're saying me. Lol, but if you have been up there before.
    &nothing happen, I've nothing to say. Lol
    Finally, reached Genting at around 12 plus 1.
    While waiting for check in at 3, we went to walk around.
    After that, head to hotel and had some sleep again~
    Book a ticket at 1.30am. For the movie ' Race to witch mountain '
    Oh my god! This show is so wonderful &nice!
    Rating 5/5!!!!! Go watch it :D
    Around 7 plus came out to have our dinner. Then the three of us went to play arcade while the 3 of them went back -.-
    We have nothing better to do, so we buy 3 tickets for the indoor theme park.







    It was pretty bored and long while waiting for the 4D movie?

    &Here we're! Lol, after that head back and bathe then went down to catch the interesting movie!
    Haha. End of day 2.


    Day 3 ( 14march 09 )

    The breakfast suckkkkkks. Lol, didn't eat much. After that, took a 330pm coach to Singapore.
    As usual, did not sleep in the bus too. Reach Singapore 10pm plus. Head back home, wash up, pack up &off to bed I go! Lol. You can see I did not buy anything for anyone and myself too. Didn't shop at all. &Sweetheart don't believe me that I did buy the stawberries &I've throw it away cause it seems to be spoilt ):


    First day of work at Century.

    It's kinda lonely for the 1st hour? Then I know quite a few of them.
    Head down to Changi to had our dinner with them.
    Nothing much, sales was bad... Cause I don't intend to do sales -.-
    Lol, should get some sleep now.
    it's 2am now, got work tomorrow.
    Have to get up much early cause it's a kinda longgg trip ):
    Bye peeps! Sleep early :D

    No comments: