Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 9, 2009

    I wanna get my phone done ): I've many photos for me to upload &I need to upload it!
    If not my blog will be something that people will start to say. One word - Boring!
    Because my blog is full with words words words! No photos at all! ): Boohoo!
    Please please, get my phone done. Pretty pretty please ?
    Shall say about what happen yesterday night. After work, rush back home &get ready while Huai is waiting for me at my house downstairs.
    After that, cab down to Sembawang - Admiral bar. Waited for all of them to arrive.
    Settle down and started to drink, not Martell but 1towel of foster /tiger ): . Don't really like it at all -.-
    &of course, drink drank and not drunk. Lol
    Took many many photos, wanna see it? Pray hard for my phone transfer to be done asap.
    Cab home very early as Huai got school the next day. Nothing much.
    Oh, you guys better pray hard for my phone to be done. As I'm going overseas tomorrow night.
    Taking half day tomorrow then will be back on the 14th. Start work on 15th (:
    Pretty soon right? Lol.
    Where will I be going? Don't laugh, please. Lol.
    I'll be going to Cameron highlands &Genting. It's at Malaysia.
    Alright, got to go out soon! It's my off day, remember?
    Off to watch movie (:


    Sweetheart, Michelle boyfriend &Huaiping lovely ask me to bring you along for drinking the next time.
    Must come okay? That'll be more fun! :D

    No comments: