Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 24, 2009

    I'm back! Sorry for not updating for quite some time. Been quite busy.

    Shall start off with..

    .

    .
    .

    19 March 09 ( Thursday )

    After work, rush back home to wash up &get changed.
    While the 3 guys waited for me at Century. So rush back down pick me up at off to a customer house.
    deliver the item then head down to Boat quay to meet Dan.
    Head down to ' J1 ' pub, if I'm not wrong. Started of with 1 bottle of martell.
    Then 4 jug of foster? But I spill one jug ):
    After everything, head back home.


    21 march 09 ( Saturday )

    Suppose to meet Sweetheart, Weiren &co. after work. But, end up Weiren put plane!
    Lol, so end up after work went for supper with 2 work mates at Yishun.
    Bus-ed down to Chom pang for Frog leg porridge! It's like the same thing happen again.
    Happen to Sweetheart, Sabei & me. There's beer, porridge except Oyster egg & different people! Haha.
    After supper, cab back home.

    24 march 09 ( Today )



    Happy birthday daddy! :D
    With loves.


    Today is my off day! Suppose to go Sentosa with Sweetheart &Co. for tanning ):
    But, end up I cancel this appointment with them because of the celebration. It's so wasted ):
    I wanna go badly, I wanna enjoy the fun with them! They must be having fun without me ):
    So, head down to Compass with sister to do our hair.
    Well, I wanna do treatment so that it won't be that dry..
    While my sister wanna cut bangs..
    But end up, both of us do Soft straightening & do some cutting.
    Mine, was soft but the cutting end up like shit. Due to my mouth, keep asking the girl to cut shorter.
    My sister, was soft &better. Her bangs? Very nice, suits her much.
    But, this cost me a bomb. Paid for sister too, total is like around 350$!
    Just for two heads?! Oh my ): My wallet & Nets got a big big hole. I've to cut down on food already ):

    This is me, after hair cut &treatment. It better be nice! Cause it's a bomb! Lol, the fringe it's like shit -.- I didn't touch up the colour, not sure why so bright. Lol
    Ugly picture, don't laugh. It's alright, my hair grow up fast. After a few days, my fringe will be back to normal.
    I look like kiddo uhs? Ahh! This hair is better or the old one?
    D: Boohoo! &I'm ugly without make up!

    Okay, this is my sister. See see! I told you! She look much better in bangs right! Oh god, now I'm the ugly one ):
    After doing my hair, went back home &wash up.
    Head down to Suntec for our dinner!

    .

    .
    .

    Tony Roma's! Yummy!

    Alright, I've order half slad of Pork rip!
    Yummy yummy!

    Here come's my food!! Tasty right?!

    Shall start eating now! Woohoo!
    After eating, head back home. Didn't buy cake for daddy ):
    Sorry daddy! Gonna buy it tomorrow!
    &Daddy found out something about me.. ):

    One last picture of me before I end this post :D
    Ciaos! Goodnight peeps!

    Feeling pretty down this few days, I wanna go drinking..

    No comments: