Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 13, 2010

    Selamat Hari Raya





    10th Sep '10m ( Friday )


    Selamat Hari Raya!

    It's a public holiday! To me, almost everyday is holiday -.-
    My sister, cousin and I head over to town to do some shopping!
    Daddy fetch us over to Far east cause it's raining ( that's an excuse for us! )





    I bought 3 rings and a High waist jeans.
    Guess how much does this 3 rings cost me?
    $5? $10? $20? Nope!!! They cost me more than $30 ):
    What aches me the most is, the 1st ring, which is the vintage one. I worn it out at night to drink.
    Most girls, when they went to toilet, they'll wipe the toilet bowl before sitting down.
    When I was wiping it, my ring almost drop down. I was like PHEW, so I put it back to my finger.
    &the next moment, my ring is INSIDE the toilet bowl & got flush.
    I ache n0t because of the price, but because I just bought it and the next moment is gone.
    Now, I don't dare to bring the other two ring out ): Aww.






    We shop from 4pm to 7pm. And head to Amk to shop again till 9plus.
    Head home prepare and head to Ratchada to drink.
    That's all for me Friday.

    11th Sep '10 ( Saturday )

    Head to work at Vivo after work, head home prepare and head over to St james power house.
    I seriously don't like there! I swear I hate there and I told myself not to go over there!
    Remember the first time I head over there? Refresh your memory here.
    PH is damn hell pack! I hate crowds! I swear I've curse at PH. Why?
    This time things happen like..

    1) Some guy walk pass me with his cup of alcohol TILT downwards and everything spill on my heels.
    2) I head up to the dance floor stage, it was quite high and everyone can see me. I fall down &my butt hurts..
    3) I sat at a high chair and rest my hand on another high chair which I actually put my weight on it & I feel some sticky-ness on my hair. & I notice, I was leaning on a PUKE.

    Yeah, how unlucky can I be? Just not my day. Cause after that, I have a huge fight with B.

    Good night people, I'm falling sick soon.

    No comments: