Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 3, 2010

    28 Aug '10

    28 Aug '10
    Prawning + Lynna's celebration ( Saturday )

    Late morning I head over to Woodland for the baby 1st month celebration.
    After that head over to Compass to meet Alan to the Icing room and Diy a cake for our dearest Lynna!
    &Lynna request me to draw a Hello Kitty on the cake.
    Well, picture will be show later on. &I did my best. But quite cute and nice what!
    After doing the cake, head back home and rest.
    Around 7 plus head over to meet Alan and Lynna at bishan.
    Bus over to Bishan prawning area.
    Had our dinner there first cause every where is full and there's no place for us! ):
    So we have to wait lo, what to do?
    Order Samba fried rice, satay, otah, etc..
    Finally, a couple leave and we started prawning!!!
    3 hours rent = $30!
    2 rode so is $60! I mean, obviously -.-
    & When ever you go prawning or anything, best is have a guy around you!






    See, this is the Hello kitty I drew, not bad what correct!
    So cute right!








    Make a wish.


    The wind blew the candle out, 3 times!


    Pissed! So I just ask her to pose a pose of blowing it out.
    Thought she didn't really blow it off cause it's already been blown off by the wind!


    Concentrating on making a wish.
    Let's make a guess..
    Hmm, a guy la! Must be!


    The stupid knife was in the plastic bag, Lynna didn't notice it and threw rubbish in it.
    There goes the knife and we have to use spoon to cut it.




    A birthday kiss from Alan!


    And from me! I didn't kiss her cause her face oily.
    LOL!


    Yay & Lynna manage to eat them all!


    I was asking Alan.

    Me : Guess who will catch the first prawn?
    Alan : Lynna la.
    Me : -.-

    Few minutes later..

    Me : See! I caught it first :D

    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH
    But still, I think Lynna caught the most!





    Woohoo! Brave Alan!!!!



    Look at their boring faces.




    The 1st hour and we caught 4 prawns!!


    Hey Lynna, people catch prawns you catch what? Bat or bird?
    HAHA!
    Her rode got hook up on the net.



    Overall!


    16 prawns!



    Love this picture! All look happy and nice :D



    See, I told you it's good to have a guy around!




    Stupid lo, no more fire and also no charcoal.
    Alan have to build up the fire again. &We waited for like 30minutes?!



    Looks yummy right! Omg, after seeing this pictures, I'm craving for prawns now ):
    Boohoo.


    Okay, got to get ready for dinner with mummy and after that to course.
    Shall blog soon!!! ( that's what I always says )
    So, when will be our next prawning?

    No comments: