Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 7, 2010

    Liese hair dye

    Okay, yesterday which is Monday I decided to dye my hair.
    Cause my roots of my hair are now black ):
    I decided not to head down to salon, cause is expensive.
    It always cost me $200-300 every month. ( One thing bad about hair growing fast )
    I head down to Watson to get the Liese bubble hair dye. Which only cost $19.90.
    Much expensive than normal dye but way cheaper than salon isn't it!?
    I bought 2 box of it as my hair is very very long and I think 1 box isn't enough.
    I'm thinking if I should dye my hair back red but decided on other colour.

    Which is Milk Tea Brown.



    Okay, this is my hair colour before.
    Red but somehow the colour has dropped.
    ( Colour not really true in picture )





    The bubbles!



    It's actually not as much as the television has shown.
    It's actually much lesser or like don't have lo? Only when squeezing out.


    It's super tiring and felt so irritated by doing it myself, so my sister came and help me out!


    Current hair colour, still have some red colour on.
    As I say, colour not true in picture.
    Well, the colour turn out quite even, except the ending of my hair. But this doesn't blame the dye right?
    I think I still prefer red colour. ): Haha.
    Yeah, don't worry, I know I should go for treatment soon.

    OH SHIT, I need to do a 30 second talk tomorrow to everyone in front.
    I'm scared ): Good luck to me.

    I wanna go zoo.

    No comments: