Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 1, 2010

    Sister birthday celebration!

    Today head to town to catch a movie with my cousin. &Guess what, I'm gonna watch it 3 times with 3 different people.
    God bless me then -.-
    &Today within 30 minutes, I bloody spend $200plus ):
    Kill me please? *Bang wall.
    Totally hurts. Stupid Zara top, regretted buying it.
    Bought a F21 top, Zara top, Guess? top, M)phosis pants and M.A.C foundation.
    Stupid me to drop it and cause it to be crack ):
    No more shopping for me! No more drinking for me!
    ( Just kidding )
    Tomorrow going out with Zq &Bp! So happy! Cause it's been years since we last met.
    And Bp don't know I going, shall surprise him!

    1st June 2010 ( Tuesday )

    Happy birthday sister!



    Yum yum! This cake is darn nice!
    It's cookie and cream cake from Prima Deli!
    Should try it out. Really awesome!


    Yeah, that's my sister. Cutting the cake.

    After a few days we head Suntec to have a dinner. As to celebrate her birthday.
    We head to MOF to had our dinner.


    It's my first time over there though.



    This is my food. YUM YUM! The drink is nice! Lucky with the ice cream, if not it'll be bitter like hell!
    Because it's macha ( green tea )
    &My sister and I, love green tea ice cream! They're so darn awesome, don't you agree with me?
    Okay, maybe you don't. Cause some don't like the taste of green tea ice cream.
    But it's really nice! Should try it out, if you happen to see one.


    My mum and I gave my sister a Camera, as she always wanted a new one.
    Eh, I'm not saying the above picture is my mum. It's my Grandmother, Duh!
    Lol.
    If I'm not wrong, after the celebration I head to drink?

    &Shall end with some classic photos. Haha.




    I totally spend my entire pay away ): Oh my god.
    Anyone wanna give me some? Haha, I'm gonna watch my show and do my mask and off to bed!
    Good night people! Shall blog soon!
    I still owe my blog the Hongkong post. Zzz.

    No comments: