Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 29, 2010

    Not I don't wish to blog, but because I can't bloody upload pictures.
    So too bad! HAHAHAH! I'm freaking lazy!
    &I've change my blog song. Like finally?
    Okay, and I apologies for not blogging for quite a long time.
    Thank god, my readers didn't 'really' run away.
    Okay, cut short since there no pictures. Shall not make it a wordy post, though it's been quite long I haven't had one.
    I'm getting more and more lazy as you know, but no! I must have the motivation! Yes I must have!
    SUCKS -.-
    Last week was totally busy for me, weekdays from 9am to 6pm I've been going a 5 day courses.
    Yes, 5 days straight! &During weekends, I even have to work ):
    Finally that week has gone, I can build back my sleep. Haha, but totally miss the course.
    At first I was dragging my feet to the course, then I was happily hopping to course!
    Totally enjoy it! Aww, I started missing the fun now. That's fast!
    Shall blog soon! If not will be a long long post.

    Monday I went to do my hair.
    Tuesday I did my nails.
    Wednesday shopping!
    Thursday shopping!
    Friday dinner with Zq!
    Saturday and sunday working again.

    Pack again! But not fully pack!
    Haha! Good night people.
    Need do sales report too!

    Totally disappointed, you say ' yes ' when I asked you ' soccer more important than me is it '
    Sigh.

    No comments: