Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 12, 2010

    HongKong trip - D3

    Sometimes, you just have to put on a fake smile and say that you're alright. -Herb Kelleher


    It's hard to be yourself when you don't even know who you are. -Chevy Chase


    HK / ShenZhen - Day 3 ( 26 March 2010 ) ( Half day tour )


    As usual, caution, no make up.

    Head to the Window of the world, meaning all the items are in mini size!
    You'll know what I mean once you scroll down.
    &Most picture will do most of the talking.
    I'm saving you guys from reading them and also saving your time okay.
    How kind of me? Lol














    See see! I can push the tower of pisa using a finger!
    YAY! Call me STRONG!!! -.-
    LAME ME, indeed.











    CORN BREAK! ( P.s. it's fake. )
    Cause it taste fake! The corn taste like plastic or something.
    Well, that's me, aunt, dad and mum.



    For the first time in my mummy's whole life, she hold an umbrella for my sister!
    I mean, she don't hold it for anyone at all!
    &She won't!


    Eiffer tower!


    Can you spot me?



    So many damn fishes right!


    gross! Some even came above the water!


    Two side feeding the hungry fishes.



    It totally seems like I'm holding on to the giant windmill right? But I'm not! I'm way far from it.



    Cold weather eating ice cream! Yum yum!
    We even worried that the ice cream got the spoilt milk or something.
    Cause we were at China?



    Okay, I don't know who's the idiot who suggest on sitting on this camel.
    Maybe is me.
    But whatever it is, I totally regret doing it.
    No, not because I'm scared.
    But..









    Because after I sat on it, I found out we're sitting on top of it's hump!
    &It's like mostly camel's hump suppose to be straight up right isn't it?
    But this camel it's not! It's flat down to the side. I guess too many people sat on it.
    &The hook is hook on it's nose! OMG, my heart hurts alot.
    I even see tears marks and I can feel the camel wanna talk to me ):
    I even apologies after sitting on it.
    Oh god, damn guilty and pity it alot alot.




    Okay, that's lame. She's trying to feel scared.




    Heart their Mango dessert.
    YUMMY.



    Dual dessert. Mango + Papaya.



    Our shopping bags while waiting for the coach.
    Not part of the plan though.
    That's all for day 3. Shall update soon.
    Mask time!

    No comments: