Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 23, 2008

    Red with 14points

    &Finally I've dye my hair Red-Red :D
    Hms, oh ya &as for my result..
    Zzz, I've gotten 14points. It's not really that bad right?
    Lol, atleast I've pass English, Math &Science!
    Lol, will be going to Simei Ite i guess.
    I only put 1 course instead of 10. &That's ' Service skill ( Retail ) '
    Why I put one course as I don't wanna get in the Jan intake.
    I wanna to get in the April intake, so hope I'll be able to get in the April one (:
    I'm sooooo tight in cash right now ): I need money!!
    Alright, I've to go now! Going drinking again~ Bye
    Drink Drank Drunk :D
    &Thanks Jermaine for helping me pierce back my smiley! :D
    Takecare!
    Xoxo

    No comments: