Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 16, 2008

    The house is now mine!

    How do I look with curl hair?
    &Yes, I think I've grow fatter too. As my face seems to have many meat now..
    Oh well, as long as my weight didn't increase everything is fine (:
    But seriously, I do look fat right? This kind of face do make me look fat!
    Why am I at home? Cause it's my off day today. It's Tuesday!
    Thinking should I bake today? But I'm going out to do some shopping :D!
    Getting rid of my old white slipper, getting a ' Newurban ' one.
    Ya, so I not sure if I've the time to bake.
    So troublesome that my family have just left the house not long ago for a KL trip of 3days 2night.
    &I'm alone with the maid now, that's why. THE HOUSE IS NOW MINE :D
    But, only a few days. Zzz.
    Oh, &why troublesome? Cause I can't leave my maid alone at home when I'm out.
    So I'll need to bring my maid over to my Aunt's house &bring her over backkkk.
    See, it's really troublesome! But what to do? I don't wanna go overseas so I need to do this....
    Should I try baking? Hms, nevermind. I'll keep this thoughts to myself.
    Lol, I wanna dye my hair too ):
    I wanna dye Red.
    Not those
    Red-Red, but is those Red-Red.
    Zzz, forget it. Not those super bright red but kinda copper red?
    Hope you get it -.-
    But I'm taking my results in another 2 days ):
    Damn, I don't wanna take my results ):
    Well, yesterday wasn't my day. People scold me, quarrel with people &I'm in a really bad mood ):
    Makes me really really don't feel like working anymore. I can't endure this kind of nonsense.
    I'm like a little princess uhs -.-
    Alright, I guess there's nothing for me to update. Bye peeps, will be back on Thursday.

    Miss everyone.
    Xoxo.

    No comments: