Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 14, 2008

    HELLO!

    Well, went to bought a phone not long ago.
    Don't really like this phone, just buying for the sake of it.
    It's W350, but isn't my dream phone. My dream phone was W980 ):
    But, this phone is unique la. Just kinda worried that the opening part might get spoilt easily.

    It's white anyway (:
    Didn't get to online nor blog for the pass few days. As I've been working every single day.
    Except Tuesday. Sales was bad ): but did manage to hit target. Still, wasn't happy.
    Family going overseas on Tuesday except me, so I'll be alone. Will miss out the fun ):
    But, no choice. Working, working &working.
    This coming Tuesday might be going facial, shopping &fish spa!
    &On the 18th of December, I'll be getting back my result ):
    Bet it's bad news, worried..
    Alright, I need to get ready. If not I'll be late for work again!
    Anyway, I'm late for work everyday. Suppose to start at 12 but I start at 1. Lol
    Bye peeps! Be back soon!
    Ohya! &Christmas is coming, Sweetheart &I'll be baking as we both bought oven &mixer :D

    It's the 14th.. )':
    It might be 11months.


    No comments: