Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 14, 2010

    A real or a fake ' Grizzly bear ' ?

    ( I feel that this article is quite funny )

    What is this!?
    On October 2010, a few days ago, A man and his son is on his way home from the Air port.
    While driving along Ulu Pandan Road, they notice something at the bus stop.

    Man said : "I was on my way back from the airport with my son, driving along the main Ulu Pandan Road and noticed something strange at the bus stop, near a dustbin.

    "At first we thought it was a big dog or some sort of creature.

    "My son took this video on his handphone, and after many views we realised it could quite simply be a bear!

    "After it caught sight of us and started heading our way, it made sense to drive off without hesitation.

    "It was a close shave."

    This is what he said, and the picture below is what his son took from his phone.




    Of course, it was up on the news. No one know if it's real or fake.
    So people staying near that area was afraid, polices and employees from the Singapore ZOO went to search for this ' Bear '

    The video below is the video that his son took.




    Wanna know the truth?!

    Check out the next video to find out if it's real or fake!!





    Now do you know the answer?

    But I seriously don't get it, why must the ' bear ' go such a quiet area?
    Why must it appear in the night?
    The main question I wanna ask is, why the ' bear ' dig the dust bin!?!

    Okay, so Philip is trying to promote a new shaver, so they decided to use a bear.
    &They also apologies.

    Click:
    HERE to check out the Stomp website of this article.
    HERE to check out the news in Straits Times.
    HERE to check out the apologies that Philips made.

    HAHA That's all! I've no idea why I post this. Maybe cause I find this really funny and interesting!

    If any of you know why the ' bear ' is digging the dust bin, do leave a comment or tell me. THANKS!
    ( My daddy say, cause they're trying to make attention. Is it true? ' )

    Credits to : Stomp.com.sg , Youtube.com & Straits Times.

    No comments: