Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 10, 2010

    Ahma's Birthday ( Another )



    Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them. -Unknown

    3rd October 2010 ( Sunday )

    Happy birthday Ahma!


    ( Huge durain cake )

    Yet another celebration for my Grandmother's birthday. But this time, is the one staying with us ( My father's side )
    Every year, during October, my Uncle will always book a restaurant for 4 tables.
    Which he always spend around more than 1K?
    How lucky my Ahma is hor, is like she gets married every year because all the dishes are what you see in a wedding dinner!
    It's another gathering for our family too! I love meeting my relatives up, cause it's fun!




    Niece - Joy, Nephew - Aden ( I think that's the way to spell it )
    I always always called him the wrong names like Adrain.. Etc..


    My youngest nephew, 8months old. Cried only when stranger carries him.


    My cousin carrying the baby, using a cloth to cover his eyes cause he wanna sleep.
    Funny right.


    Ahh! Here is my smartest niece! She is damn smart, trust me.
    Like smarter than me lo! I swear!
    Age 2, speaks English, Chinese and also TEOW CHEW!!!!
    Tell me, which kid at the age of 2 can speak all this.
    Which kid at the age of 2 can fix jigsaw puzzle by herself?
    HUH HUH HUH!?




    That's all! I seriously have nothing to blog about. Lol.
    I'll try to find more pictures and event to update alright?
    Readers please don't drop! Please click on my advertisement too! Thanks!
    Gonna watch my drama and do my nails. Yes, seriously, at this timing.. ( 1230am )
    BYEEEE

    No comments: