Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 10, 2010

    Over dues.


    Yes, I need to gain my confidence. I need to learn it urgently.

    Here are the over dues photos and things that are happening.
    I'll cut it short.

    ZhiQin's birthday celebration.

    Head to Kovan to meet Chris and Huaiping, bought a nice mini cake then head to Vivo to meet Zhiqin.
    Ate the beef fries at Carl Junior ( I think that's that way to spell it right? )
    After that head to the lovely roof top to cut cake.
    Even got fire works! &I love the cake, it's so yummmyyyyy la!
    After that, head home change and head to Rebel!












    Huaiping's birthday!
    Chalet + Nana












    Far east + Movie + Le bar.






    Resort with Kel, Huaiping, Mich, Zon, Bear and one more guy.




    Run into many many person, Eben is one of them.




    On our way to QB pub, to meet Ruixiang and co.
    After that head to club Burberry.







    Clubbing at Rebel, Zirca, Hollywood, Nana.





    This is actually a Tank top, but I worn it as a dress cause it's long enough.

    Okay, I need to sleep le, time now is 3am lo ):
    I'm alone, so scary, some more now is ghost festival ):
    Good night people!
    Shall update soon (:

    XOXO

    No comments: