Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 18, 2010

    M.A.C

    Since everyone is blogging about beauty stuff or so ever, I should blog about it too, haha.

    M.A.C products

    ( Photos credits to Google )
    ( Photos taken on Itouch, so have extra icon in it )

    I've no idea why I started using M.A.C product, maybe it's because last time when I'm working at CkTangs I saw the M.A.C counter. If I'm not wrong only tangs have M.A.C products.













    I bought 2 way foundation kit and indeed the coverage is very good!
    I really like it, but put it on only when your face isn't oily! Cause if it's oily, your foundation kit will clog up and the surface of it will turn like plastic plastic type. And you can't use it at all!
    And this happen the second time, at first I didn't know about it. So
    I head down to lodge a complain. In the end the sales girl told me is my face oil that cause it. And helped me to remove the surface of oil. And it turn out like new! So if this happen to you, just scratch off the top surface. Yup!






    And i'm also using their blusher.
    It's a must have for ladies! If not face will look pale, right!?







    &also their mascara! Not bad, waterproof ( best for crying ) and volume! But won't long till how long la. Cause I don't believe mascara can make lash longer, I only believe it'll only make it darker and more obvious!

    & I guess that's all?
    Heading Malaysia tomorrow to do my nails and Friday I'm starting my night classes ):

    Shall blog soon!

    Things haven't been well..

    - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

    No comments: