Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 13, 2010



    * Woof woof!

    Happy Lunar New Year!




    I went to do my nails during work hours, at far east plaza.
    There's a extra charge of $10.
    &Also did one extension on my right index finger due to finger nail break ):
    &Look at the thickness of it!


    Cool uh!
    Anyway the design seems more to Christmas isn't it? Haha.
    &Today I receive a big red packet from one of my father's friend!
    There's still many things to do, so it shall be a short post.
    Nothing much to say.

    Oh! &My cousin's girlfriend, Wendy, pass me 2 pairs of movie tickets for 2 different shows.

    22 Feb '10 - Dear John ( Free seating )
    23 Feb '10 - Hot Summer Day ( Free seating )
    Anyone want? I don't think I wanna watch it.

    Thanks Wendy!

    Tomorrow shall be a busy day! And I asked Alex's lion troupe to come over my house for lion dance.
    He's so lucky to see me in dress which no one ever see me in as I don't wear dress.
    &He'll know where I live!!!

    Oh ya, tomorrow is also Valentine day! What did you guys get for your loves one?

    10 Feb '10 - Happy Birthday AhShun Kor!

    P.s. I hate the way you treat me, it's so hurting..
    P.s.s I just want you to understand me..

    No comments: