Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 2, 2010

    January 2010

    Okay, I came out with a idea to cut it short on my blog post.
    I shall write what happen during January '10.

    ( For those which I didn't post up )

    Recently caught 3 movies.

    The Tooth Fairy.
    Rating : 3.5/5

    I does make me laugh, but I don't think it is really that nice..


    Legion.
    Rating : 3.5/5

    I can say it's a nice show, not really draggy. But the ending... totally sucks -.-
    Though it's not what I expected.


    The spy next door.
    Rating : 4/5

    Hmm, I think it's not too bad.


    1st Jan - Happy New year, rot at home?
    2nd Jan - Drink at Club Berry.
    6th Jan - Went for breakfast with A &Darl at Ave8 at 5am!
    8th Jan - Drink at HOS
    9th Jan - Drink at V2, HOS, Oasis &also catch the movie ' the forth kind '
    11th Jan - Head down to MOE to get my result for private ' O ' English. Then to PM as Huaiping is upset then to Jalan Kayu to eat.
    13th Jan - Watch the movie Sherlock Holmes.
    15th Jan - Watch the movie The spy next door.
    16th Jan - Celebrate Kl's birthday at PM to drink then I head to HOS to drink again then to Sanook.
    25th Jan - A & Darl came down my house at 2 - 3am? Had Mac! Till 4 plus 5am.
    26th Jan - Drink at Versace then head to Bah Bar.
    27th Jan - Watch Legion then head to Ratchada for a drink.
    30th Jan - Head prawning at bishan with Lynna then head to Jab1 for a drink.


    Pictures taken during KaiLing's birthday celebration on 16th Jan '10 ( Saturday )

    Some pictures are small, not sure why.
    Apologise for it.
















    That's all I guess? FINALLY! WOOHOO!
    Okay, now there's something wrong with my Itouch, so I need to settle it. BYE!!

    No comments: