Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 5, 2011

    I love this moment now, being alone is the ward.


    I've been admitted in hospital for 21 days and still counting. I really miss home and I really want to go home. If I've a wish right now, I would want to wish for discharge. I'm transfer to Singapore General Hospital for plastic surgery. I'm needed to do skin graft. I'm really disappointed with some of my friends, or should I say best friends? They know I got admitted in hospital, but not even a visit from them? I stay for 3 weeks and I might need to stay for another 2 weeks. Not even a call, not even a text what's more a visit? No matter how busy, not even a minute to spare? I stay ward A, you could come anytime of the day. So disappointed. Now I know who's my true friends are. Will update soon. I'm still thinking if I should blog about this accident with photos? It might gross some of you. Good night. I hope I can recover as soon as possible. There's many things I need to do and get it done. I need shopping too! I wanna go home ):


    - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

    No comments: