Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 12, 2010

    11th Oct 2010

    11th October 2010 ( Monday )

    Okay, pictures is in a mess. It's not in order. So I won't talk much, I'll just summaries it.



    See! I took the above picture, so got the photographer feel right!!! CALL ME PRO! HAHA

    So, Huaiping, 3jie, Manyu and I head over to Fareast to walk around.
    Well, we took many many photos but I only upload a few. After hanging around there, Zx and co came over.
    We had our dinner then head over to Akasa to drink!






    Okay this picture is so damn stupid, a funny story behind it though.






    I love this maxi dress to the max! But it looks weird on me! Well, guess I don't suit wearing dress at all!
    HAHA!








    Well, I'm trying to be stupid. Pointing at a weird looking bikini. I told her to take the picture of Bikini, in the end she took me instead -.-



















    Waterfall!



    Okay so lazy to explain all the pictures. That's all, gonna get prepared and head out to have dinner with my parents!
    BYE!!!!

    No comments: